Rheyne released his second jam this week. Here he's featuring a supremely down-tempo approach.
Live looping with Ableton Live, with lighting controlled entirely by the instruments. The audio from each instrument triggers a specific set of lights and colors via a DMXIS and Max for Live. The monitors are displaying Nullsoft's Winamp (Milkdrop) reacting to audio input in realtime. Nothing was pre-recorded for the jam.
Download or stream the audio at SoundCloud: http://snd.sc/1bt4G5U
- DSI MoPho keyboard
- Akai APC20
- Novation Launchpad
- DJ TechTools MIDI Fighter 3D
- iPad running Lemur w/ iConnectMIDI
- iPad running Animoog
- KMI QuNeo - NI's Battery (drums)
- KMI QuNexus NI's Kontakt (piano)
- Oxygen25 - NI's Massive
- Enttec DMXIS
- PreSonus 1818VSL
- Macbook Pro running Ableton Live and Max