Google Play Description:PixiVisor is a tool for experimenting with the transmission of video over audio.
It consists of two parts: Transmitter and Receiver.
* Transmitter converts the low-resolution video (stream from camera, static image or GIF animation) to sound in real time, pixel by pixel (progressive scan). So any image or animation can be transferred to the other devices through the sound.
* Receiver converts the sound (from microphone or Line-in input) back to video. You can set the color palette for this video, and record it to animated GIF file.
Examples of use:
* wireless Lo-Fi video transmission over audio;
* video signal transmission through audio cable; you can then modify that signal by some mixers or audio FX processors;
* sound visualization;
* searching for hidden messages in the ambient noise; EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon), ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication);
* save any sound to animated GIF;
* something else...
PixiVisor is also available for iOS, Windows, Linux and macOS.
Official PixiVisor homepage + test broadcasts + more videos:
Known solutions for some problems:
( Read more... )