iTunes Description:"I'm obsessed with the FourTrack recording app - a super powerful studio in your pocket." Trey Anastasio (Phish guitarist) in Rolling Stone Magazine
• Multitrack recording: use bounce for more than 4 tracks
• 16 bit, 44.1 kHz recording quality
• Pan Control: move tracks from left to right
• Timeline: seek to anywhere in a song
• Latency Compensation: accurate to within 1ms
• Compressor-Limiter: fattens sound of output mix
• Bounce: mix song to track 1 and 2 of a new song to record as many tracks as you want
• Metronome: select tempo by number or tapping. Record along with real drums, including beats by Jason McGerr (Death Cab for Cutie)
• MasterFX: sweeten the sound of your recordings with a compressor-limiter and a 4-band parametric EQ
• File Import - Import audio into FourTrack by opening an audio email attachment or by dragging audio files into FourTrack's FileImport in iTunes. Supports .wav, .mp3 and .aiff formats. Requires iOS 4.0 and iTunes 9.2 or above
• Input Monitoring - Use FourTrack's settings tool to enable/disable input monitoring. Input monitoring is enabled when a track is armed and in either Pause or Record mode. Playback of existing tracks overrides input monitoring. When input monitoring is on, sliders on armed tracks are enabled and control the monitor mix
• Jam along with iTunes by launching FourTrack while your iTunes Music app is playing.
• Interface Control Panel - Adjust the input settings of GuitarJack Stage, StudioJack Mini, GuitarJack Model 2 and other third-party interfaces.
• TaylorEQ - Input EQ for enhancing FourTrack recordings of Taylor Guitars or any acoustic instrument. Select from a range of Taylor body styles in basic mode, or select the Advanced tab to adjust the 6 band parametric equalizer.
• ARM Optimized Audio Engine - Hand optimized assembly code.
• New in v6: GuitarTone amps & effects in FourTrack updated to sound even better. Purchase amp and effect packs in the stand-alone GuitarTone App and they will be automatically activated in FourTrack as well.
• New in v7: Dropbox Sync: Upload and store your mixes and projects to your Dropbox account, then share your music by emailing links to friends.
• New in v7.1: AudioCopy 3: Copy and paste audio between other AudioCopy 3 enabled apps. Updated for iOS 9. Added support for upcoming GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini.
• New in v7.1.3: Enhanced support for GuitarJack Stage, StudioJack Mini, and predecessors (GuitarJack Model 2 and GuitarJack 2 USB), as well as generic USB audio interfaces.
• New in v7.2: Updated for iOS 10
• New in v7.2.1: Fixed playback crash in iOS 10.1, fixed bug where output was always going to speaker, and fixed bug in sharing of GuitarTone purchases and presets in iOS 10.
To prevent losing data during iTunes sync, see the FourTrack Guide and be sure to backup your FourTrack songs before updating.
Sonoma Wire Works, makers of GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Mac/Win/Android), StudioTrack (iPad), RiffWorks recording software (Mac/Win), DrumCore plug-in (Mac/Win) and more.
Videos, Guide, FAQ, Forum: sonomawireworks.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
"Solid and functional. Stable, easy and useful" - Wired.com
( Read more... )