iTunes Description:Tuning your instrument has never been easier! Just play a note, and let PitchBot read it for you!
We're proud to bring you PitchBot 2.0, with a completely upgraded and updated tuning engine, thanks to our expertise in mobile DSP and music software development.
PitchBot is a chromatic tuner designed to work well with guitars, strings, woodwinds, and more. PitchBot's tuning prowess is in its custom-made algorithms to capture, measure and interpret audio data. PitchBot delivers quick and accurate readings, even in the noisiest environments.
Recognizing the needs of musicians, PitchBot balances ease-of-use with a versatile feature set. It includes dual tuning readouts, built-in RMS amplitude measurement, adjustable reference pitch, and transposition, all clearly and intelligibly laid out.
Best yet, it is available at a fraction of the cost of its competitors. We believe that PitchBot will be a good bang for your buck. Try it and see!
Want to see how smoothly and easily PitchBot works? Check out our video (18 Strings, 1 PitchBot) on our YouTube channel: youtube.com/YonacSoftware
•±1 cent accuracy (±1/100th of a semitone)
• Cylinder style Note Strip readout with 10 cent notches
• Fine-tune needle readout with ± 25 cent range
• L.E.D. (red/green) readout showing if note is in range, sharp or flat
• Automatic or manual note selection
• Ability to transpose, with 1/4 step quanta
• Adjustable needle damping
• RMS amplitude readout
• Textual readout of closest note and exact frequency
• Audible pitch pipe
• Adjustable A4 reference pitch calibration, with 0.1 Hz increments
• Selectable notations (English, Solfège, or German)
• Selectable tone waveform (Sine, Square, Saw, or Triangle)
• Built-in noise filters and intelligent gate
• Works with Audio Interface Adapters such as iRig
• Universal (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
• iOS 4.0 or later
• Requires microphone: Works with iPhone (any), iPad (any), iPod Touch (2nd Gen or later)
( Read more... )