Discchord Reader Rating: Not Enough Votes
This app has not been categorized.
iTunes Description:Wotja is a powerful music & idea generator. Whether you need beautiful royalty-free "ambient" music, new ideas for tunes, new word combinations, or an aid to relaxation & sleep, then Wotja is for you! Users say: "Best generative music app", "best MIDI composition tool in my toolkit".
Mixing, composing & designing YOUR OWN custom generative music can be creatively rewarding on so many levels. It's like enjoying freshly brewed coffee; there's nothing quite like it.
You don't need to be a musician to enjoy Wotja; as you use it you will gradually find yourself learning to master its power (it's a very deep & unique tool, and you can share what you make, too).
USE WOTJA TO:
• Create, share & record high quality, royalty-free totally custom generative music such as ambient, drone, relaxation, mindfulness, sleep, soundscape, experimental, EDM
• Help break composer's block with new ideas for melodies, songs, etc.
• Help break writer's block with new ideas for lyrics, songs, poems, haiku, stories, copy writing etc.
• Experiment with generative (MIDI) music composition & sound design
• Drive other MIDI synths via MIDI Out
• Playlist mixes
KEY FEATURES (SMALL SELECTION):
• Up to 48 independent content cells in 12 tracks for mixing/cell sequencing
• Hundreds of customisable "generative music" templates & associated sound designs
• "IME" Generative MIDI Music Engine with over 130 user-editable parameters including "Text to Music"
• "ISE" Sound Engine with General MIDI set + high quality SF2 files (use your own, too) and powerful multi-unit modular synth & FX
• "ITE" Cut-up Text Engine with support for word locking, syllables, word alternatives, 5 source fields, user editable word library & word bank
• ISE Network Editor for designing custom synth networks
• Cell rules allow generative cell sequencing, cell locking etc.
• Make + export/share mixdown recordings (44Khz Stereo WAV, MIDI)
• Create shareable play lists of mixes
• Adjust mix tempo, root, randomisation settings etc.
• Use add on content Paks that include WAV/Ogg loops & SF2
• MIDI out via CoreMIDI & Virtual MIDI (to drive external synths)
• Support for Inter-App Audio & Audiobus 2/3
• Support for iCloud & iCloud Drive
• Open Noatikl & Mixtikl files
• So much more… see our website!
DON'T LIKE IAP SUBSCRIPTIONS?
• That's OK, get "Wotja Pro 2017" for iOS instead!
FREE OPERATION LIMITATIONS:
• Mix: Save/export cell 1 ONLY, MIDI Out/In ch 1 ONLY, No mixdown recording, Up to 1 min Music Play Time; Cut-Up: Data NOT saved, Some restrictions on text export/edit/syllables in rules
IN APP SUBSCRIPTION TIERS:
• ESSENTIALS ($4.99) - As FREE plus… Mix: Save/export column 1 cells, Up to 1 hour Music Play Time; Cut-Up: Save data, Unrestricted text export/edit
• PRO ($6.99) - As ESSENTIALS plus… Mix: Save/export all cells, Multi-channel MIDI Out/In, Mixdown recording (Audio/MIDI), Up to 8hr 53m Music Play Time; Cut-Up: Use syllables in rules
• Prices above shown for US region.
• Each Subscription Period is 6 months, auto-renewing (it is *EASY* to turn off auto-renewal if you want to).
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Guide: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/guide
• Forum: https://forum.intermorphic.com/viewforum.php?f=67
• Privacy: https://intermorphic.com/privacy
• Terms: https://intermorphic.com/tos
• FREE Loop Paks - https://intermorphic.com/pak
Please send it to @intermorphic on Twitter, via our forum or through our website contact form. We're always improving Wotja. Thanks for your support & interest!
What's new in v4.8.0IMPROVEMENTS/CHANGES:
- Recordings of over 100 bars now possible via a new "Max Bars" control (Settings > Max Bars)
- Mix tab and Cut-Up tab positions swapped to better suit most user's work flow
- Revised order of items in Files > Create New to reflect the revised tab ordering
- Template Pak and Content tag selection can now always be accessed via Settings > Random > Templates For Randomization
- Mix tab "Network Panel" selector button moved to first in the group of 4 as this panel provides the quickest access to the editors for a cell's generators, sounds and FX
- Mix tab Randomisation options now all grouped under the "Randomise" (Dice) button (some used to be in Toolbox)
- Menu bar "Action" button now in a consistent position for all main tab screens
- Audio and MIDI Recordings now listed under their respective tabs in Mixdown & Recording view
- Audio Mixdowns now use the Mix level Ramp Up / Down values (Network Panel > Piece/Mix button)
- For better clarity toggles now use the standard iOS colouring (e.g. green when on)
- Mix tab "Mixer" button now defaults to Track mixer and the state is saved
- Locked words in the Cut-Up tab Create screen are now blue instead of bright red
- Mixdown Recording progress is now shown in the title area
- Fixed: A template does not autoplay when entering the Template list; once in the screen tap a template to preview it
- Other bug fixes
Thank you for using Wotja. If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it!