Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Oct 10, 2018
May 24, 2016
May 23, 2016
Jan 09, 2016
Dec 15, 2015
Nov 14, 2015
Oct 27, 2015
Oct 20, 2015
Oct 20, 2015
Sep 08, 2014
New App: $11.99
Aug 16, 2014
iTunes Description:TRAX is the last and only app you will need this year if you: Play gigs in your local pub, provide music for your local church or anywhere on stage. Get rid of all those single feature apps and consolidate into one fully featured backing and split tracks app.
TRAX enables you to navigate anywhere within a song in a live environment with the simple touch of a button. Load in your song and place markers for the different sections of your song and you are ready to go.
TRAX is also perfect for teachers and students wanting to practice to a backing track as it enables a musician to repeat any section of a song as many times as they like.
As a drummer, the developer Marc Castles grew frustrated with other apps that are too limited and don't work well in live environments. Therefore he set out to create TRAX and is always improving it so that TRAX continues to be the best live backing tracks solution available.
Currently TRAX is available for less than $20 and offering a 100% money back guarantee. You’ve got nothing to lose from trying this out. We don’t believe in hiding in app purchases therefore you get the full product from a single payment.
• Stage Friendly Interface
• Infinite Playlists
• Waveform Generation
• Bar Based Guides
• Infinite Buttons & Labels
• Section Progress
• Double Tap to Loop Sections
• Set Sections to Automatically Loop and Skip
• Independent Left/Right Channel Volume
• Import Songs from iTunes as well as Mail, Safari, Google Drive etc. (via the Share Action Extension)
• Edit Song Details
• Search iTunes Library and Playlists
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
If you have any questions please visit the TRAX website https://thetraxapp.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We love to hear from you!
If you love using TRAX we would appreciate an app store review. This will enable us to keep adding updates in the future.
What's new in v2.9• Allows seamless transitions between tracks.
• Simpler way to reposition guides with one finger
• Upgraded Superpowered Audio Engine
• Duplicate Playlists and Playlist tracks
• Show hide waveform via two finger swipe up/down
• iOS12 Fixes
• Added URL Scheme
• Fixed incorrect bar numbers
• Improved song import via Share Extension
• Upgraded to Swift 4, loads of bug fixes and performance optimisations
+ more to come. Keep those suggestions coming!