Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Oct 18, 2017
Jul 24, 2017
Jan 19, 2016
Mar 24, 2015
Dec 13, 2014
Sep 27, 2014
Jul 21, 2014
Oct 13, 2013
Oct 05, 2013
Sep 26, 2013
Sep 18, 2013
Sep 17, 2013
New App: $1.99
Aug 22, 2013
Other apps by Mark Carlotto
iTunes Description:Uber Synth is a polyphonic multi-timbral FM synthesizer that runs on any iOS device. By layered we mean that it blends multiple sounds or timbres (2 at present). The underlying sound engine is based on the polyphonic triple-oscillator cross-modulated FM synthesizer first introduced in our xMod app.
Uber Synth provides five multi-timbral options:
• Mix the sounds of any two sound patches (e.g., flute and cello)
• Using the sound map, "smudge" multiple sound patches (icons in sound space) to create a composite sound
• Specify a region in sound space centered on a sound and move a point by a variable randomized amount within the region each time you play a note to create an evolving mix of the center sound and the sound nearest the point
• Do the same as above but move the point automatically at a specified rate
• Generate specified as well as randomized sound palettes across the keyboard as in the original version.
Audiobus 3 compatible.
Go to our website for more information.
What's new in v4.0New user interface design.