Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Apr 12, 2017
May 12, 2015
Jan 17, 2014
Jan 06, 2014
May 01, 2013
Apr 09, 2013
Mar 16, 2013
New App: Free
Jan 11, 2013
Other apps by Christian Schoenebec...
iTunes Description:The Swiss army knife for your daily MIDI setup tasks. Connect a MIDI keyboard, MIDI sound expander or any other MIDI device to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch by using the Apple USB camera adapter or any other adapter supported by Apple. Visualize and monitor MIDI messages sent by the connected MIDI device or send MIDI messages to those connected MIDI devices. This is a simple but helpful tool to find problems in your MIDI setup or simply to spot what kind of messages various MIDI devices are sending exactly.
This app supports all hardware and software sources for MIDI, including Bluetooth LE MIDI !
• Lists all CoreMIDI devices (i.e. attached MIDI accessories) and all so called "virtual CoreMIDI ports" (i.e. audio Apps) on your iPad / iPhone / iPod touch.
• Displays incoming MIDI events of external MIDI hardware and local MIDI apps in real-time.
• Send MIDI Note-On, Note-Off and Control Change messages by using the virtual MIDI keyboard, buttons and rotary knobs.
• Virtual on-screen MIDI controls are fully configurable, so you may assign other MIDI controller numbers and more.
• The virtual keyboard keys, rotary knobs and buttons automatically update to the values sent by connected MIDI devices.
• JACK MIDI support.
• Filter out MIDI events you are not interested in.
• Copy MIDI events with one tap to the iOS clipboard, and paste them as text in another app like Mail.
This app is free, and it does not contain any ads or other annoying things. Really!
What's new in v1.3.7• Adds native 64 bit support.
• Adds Bluetooth LE MIDI support.
• Fixes issue on recent devices and recent iOS versions where the virtual MIDI keyboard did not appear on the screen.
• Allows to adjust font size of MIDI events and MIDI device names on settings screen.
• Adds more filter options for MIDI System Exclusive (SysEx) messages and MIDI Control Change (CC) messages.
• Shows now a red warning text in case some MIDI filter is enabled.
• Adds "Copy" popup menu when tapping long on the MIDI events display, which copies all MIDI events as multi-line text to the iOS clipboard.
• Minor graphical updates.