Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Nov 25, 2017
Nov 24, 2017
Jul 03, 2017
May 26, 2017
May 25, 2017
May 21, 2017
May 19, 2017
Mar 25, 2017
Jan 05, 2017
Dec 31, 2016
Dec 23, 2016
Dec 05, 2016
Dec 03, 2016
Jan 06, 2016
Dec 13, 2013
Dec 12, 2013
Nov 18, 2013
Aug 14, 2013
Jun 03, 2013
May 20, 2013
Other apps by Uri Nachmias
iTunes Description:Sonic Logic is a modular MIDI controller that allows you to edit and control MIDI setups from your iPad.
Connect over WiFi, Bluetooth(*), USB (*), MIDI cable or use Virtual MIDI and Audiobus to control other iOS apps internally.
Control DAWs like: Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, Protools, Traktor, and other many more.
Create and edit on your iPad! Super easy and fun interface to create, edit, control, manipulate, assign MIDI controllers and notes live, using touch gestures. (No external editor needed).
Add Buttons, knobs, toggle buttons, XY pads, sliders and text objects.
* Create your MIDI controller easily from your iPad.
* Import and export your setups and layouts.
* Multi screen - Each setup can have up to 8 different, easily switchable screens.
* Intelligent MIDI assignments makes component creation fast and easy.
* Edit component's color, size, MIDI channel, range and controller number.
* Time advancing gestures for buttons, create a time based MIDI transition with just a press of a button.
* Control everything with multi touch.
* Snap to middle feature on sliders and knobs.
* Built in, editable templates.
* Low latency.
* to Mac clients
** Windows users - 3rd party software exists for Windows to connect Sonic Logic to it over Wi-Fi
Visit us at www.soniclogicapps.com for more information, videos, DAW presets and more…
Email us for feature requests and ideas!
Spread the love <3 - If you like Sonic Logic, let us and others know by posting a review here :)
What's new in v2.3Version 2.3 adds several exciting new features:
1. Import and export to Macs via USB - export quickly to a Mac using the share button, drag and drop a file on a Mac to upload to Sonic Logic. (via Sonic Logic Central app)
2. Multi Audiobus connections - multiple connections can send the same MIDI data or separated destinations by MIDI channel.
3. Longer timed transitions with a new time editor - button timed transitions can now last up to 60 seconds.
4. Preview mode - easily view all MIDI values assigned in a setup.
* Timed transitions have been rewritten and are now much more CPU efficient.