Discchord Reader Rating: Not Enough Votes
Please login or register to rate apps.
iTunes Description:THIS IS NOT THE FL STUDIO MOBILE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR! :)
Get the new FL STUDIO MOBILE here - https://itunes.apple.com/app/fl-studio-mobile/id432850619
MESSAGE TO FLSM CUSTOMERS:
Things have changed, and here's what we did:
1. Renamed 'FL Studio Mobile' to 'FLSM'
2. Renamed 'FL Studio Mobile HD' to 'FL Studio Mobile'.
3. We now upload the same App under these two product names.
While FLSM is identical to FL Studio Mobile (formerly, FL Studio Mobile HD), we are sending NEW customers to 'FL Studio Mobile' to concentrate sales on a single App. FLSM will continue to be updated and supported in step with FL Studio Mobile. Please note that Apple related review delays may mean that there can be, up-to 4 days, differences in update times, although updates normally happen on the same day for both Apps.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile and visit the support forum to report bugs and make feature requests:
What's new in v3.1.50
NEW CUSTOMERS, THIS IS NOT THE 'FL STUDIO MOBILE' YOU ARE LOOKING FOR! :)
Just search the App store for 'FL Studio Mobile' - https://itunes.apple.com/app/fl-studio-mobile/id432850619
WHAT'S NEW 3.1.50
* NEW FX: Leveller - Precision level plugin
* NEW FX: Stereorizer - Stereo effect plugin
* Audiocopy SDK updated to 3.4
* CPU optimized recording
* Hide CC's when loading MIDI files
* Improved drawing wave files
* Improved loading of MIDI files
* Imports files (.flm, .mid, .flmpst, .flms, .wav, .mp3) from email, downloads etc.
* L/R record input settings (when stereo input is detected)
* MIDI CC7 maps to Level CC8 & 10 to Panning
* MIDI Channels DrectWave saves bank name
* MIDI files load with placeholder instruments
* Samples when loading MIDI files have correct pitch
* More UI scaling options
* New-song templates
* New Help menu
* iOS IAA is planned to be fixed in the next update, thanks for your patience
* Please Tap the HELP button and go to the USERS & SUPPORT FORUM to report bugs