Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Sep 17, 2018
Sep 14, 2018
Sep 13, 2018
New App: $2.99, v1.0
Sep 03, 2018
Other apps by Bitmask Studio Ltd.
iTunes Description:Scythe for iPhone brings the powerful synthesis engine of Scythe to the iPhone.
It has a powerful synthesis engine and makes it easy to create and discover sound designed.
The wavetable creator enables the creation and editing of wavetables and is integrated directly into the system to preview your creations with the current session status. You can override the oscillator to see how your creation mixes with your session's sound.
The controls have been minimized to allow a simple workflow with the same complex modulation that you might be used to. If you are new to modulation, Scythe app for iOS makes it simple with drag and drop, from source to oscillator control.
Now with CoreMIDI and Audiobus Midi input and Inter-App-Audio, Scythe synth can be integrated into your studio or workflow.
Scythe synthesizer comes with presets and library wavetables for quickly hearing some of its possibilities.
AudioShare allows easy importing and exporting of audio with Scythe.
Generate custom wavetables by importing your sounds using AudioShare or iTunes file sharing, record using IAA out or directly in Scythe synthesizer and export using Audioshare or iOS sharing options.
Please note for best wavetable generation results, sounds with low frequency content or enough spectral content is required.
Top Features of Scythe iOS app:
- High quality wavetable synthesis
- Wavetable creator
- Filter Delay effect
- Modulation control of all oscillator parameters
- Easy to learn user interface
- MIDI input - CoreMIDI & Audiobus 3
- AudioShare support for importing and exporting
- Global tempo control for syncing LFOs to note duration
- Easily record, playback and export audio
- Library wavetables and presets
Full feature set:
- Wavetable oscillator with full modulation control
- Generate wavetables with audio files imported with AudioShare
- Generate wavetables with audio files loaded from iTunes file sharing
- Load library wavetables
- Save wavetables
- Unison of up to 8 waves
- Global tempo control in top bar
- Envelope generator with controllable ADSR graph
- 3 LFOs with 8 wave modes, Note duration sync, lfo wave amplitude
- Global modulation matrix control
- Modulation override
- Audiobus 3 MIDI
- Scrollable keyboard
- Hold mode
- Library presets
- Save your own presets
- Record audio
- Export audio using AudioShare
- export audio using iOS export options, e.g. Dropbox
- Hardware capabilities will impact max number of waves. If your device CPU cannot synthesize the max number of waves, either adjust the unison value/modulation or reduce the number of simultaneous keys pressed
- Modulation is initially enabled by dragging the modulation link icons onto the control to be modulated.
- Hold mode is enabled/disabled by pressing the control in the keyboard scroll section
Follow Scythe app on Twitter:
What's new in v1.0.1Bug fixes and improvements