Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Effects Rank in Category:
Jul 10, 2018
New App: $1.99, v1.1.0
Jul 06, 2018
• Legendary 12-bit resolution
• Perfect modelling of the S950's audio signal path
• Adjustable audio bandwidth (and thus sampling frequency)
• Original steep 6th-order low-pass Butterworth filter
• Stereo or mono operation
• Low CPU consumption
• Supports AUv3 and Inter-App Audio
How does it work:
The Input Gain Knob makes your sound loud’n'proud with the S950’s unique grit and warm distortion. It’s powerful and will help anything stand out in your mix.
The Audio Bandwidth Knob controls the target sample rate and analog-to-digital conversion circuitry with an exquisite, yet remarkably subtle, aliasing effect.
The Filter Knob controls the S950’s infamous steep low-pass filter. Use it on separate elements, or on any output bus or master section.
The Mono switch button is for mono operation (as the original S950) with a 50/50 mix. Great for checking your mix.
What's new in v1.1.1Small visual enhancements.