Discchord Reader Rating: 100% (3)
Oct 21, 2018
Oct 11, 2018
Oct 06, 2018
Oct 05, 2018
Jul 13, 2018
Jul 10, 2018
Jun 30, 2018
Jun 26, 2018
New App: $2.99, v1.0
Jun 22, 2018
iTunes Description:SpaceCraft is a musical instrument.
With this instrument you can transform any sound into a playable musical instrument via a technique known as Granular Synthesis. With SpaceCraft, you can create textures, soundscapes and arpeggiated rhythms from everyday sounds such as your voice, ambient noise or the high quality built-in audio samples.
Tap the 'Import Audio' button (top left) to record audio via your device's microphone or load a file from your device (access* to iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Audioshare etc.). Experiment with turning everyday sounds into unusual instruments. Try recording your voice or ambient noise!
Tap the 'rec' button (top right) to record your performance (maximum 20 minutes). Your audio will be saved as a .wav file on your device in a location of your choice.
Supports AUv3 and IAA (limited support in some host, see website for details)
* iOS11 and above provides equivalent folder access to the built-in iOS 'Files' app. iOS10 and below has limited access to folders (no Audioshare folder access)
What's new in vv1.0.7- File saving/loading stability updates:
- iOS12 files app freezing fixed
- Dropbox and Google Drive supported
- Can now be loaded as AUv3 Instrument* (not supported in GarageBand)
- IAA now available again in GarageBand
* Audio input cannot be recorded when loaded as an AUv3 instrument, if you want to record audio input please load as an effect (this is a fundamental limitation of AUv3 instruments in general)