Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Jun 05, 2018
Mar 03, 2018
Feb 08, 2018
Nov 27, 2017
Oct 14, 2017
Oct 11, 2017
New App: $1.99
Sep 04, 2017
iTunes Description:AutoPad is the easiest way for your band to run background pads!
AutoPad is an app for musicians that allows you to play ambient pad loops. Simply tap a key to start a pad, and AutoPad will provide a tasteful soundscape that plays for as long as you desire. Natural crossfades between keys are handled automatically.
- AutoPad has two modes: LIVE mode gives you instant access to all twelve keys, while SETLIST mode allows you to easily create a custom list of songs.
- AutoPad comes with 10 carefully designed pad sounds. Each one provides a unique atmosphere in all 12 keys.
- AutoPad's menu gives you control over crossfade time, two filters, reverb amount, and app volume.
- AutoPad works with Audiobus 3 and Inter App Audio (IAA) so you can run your pads alongside your other IAA-enabled apps using Audiobus 3, AUM, and others.
- AutoPad responds to MIDI! Plug in a MIDI controller or use a MIDI-enabled app to control AutoPad.
- AutoPad features a dark color scheme that is easy on the eyes and performs well on the stage.
- For iPhones SE and 6S and older, AutoPad may only work with Audiobus 3 and IAA while headphones are plugged in. This is a known issue and is unavoidable at this time.
What's new in v1.5New in AutoPad 1.5:
- Brand new setlist mode! Create a custom list of songs, sounds, and keys for your next performance.
- Crossfade slider now allows for longer crossfade times
- Select sounds using MIDI program change messages
- Choose the octave of MIDI notes to which AutoPad responds
- Menu view now registers MIDI setup changes without needing to be reloaded
- AutoPad now runs in portrait mode only on iPhones (landscape still available on iPad)
- Minor UI changes