Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Mar 03, 2018
Feb 08, 2018
Nov 27, 2017
Oct 14, 2017
Oct 11, 2017
New App: $1.99
Sep 04, 2017
iTunes Description:AutoPad is the easiest way for your band to run background pads!
AutoPad is an app for musicians that allows you to play ambient pad loops. Simply tap a key to start a pad, and AutoPad will provide a tasteful soundscape that plays for as long as you desire. Natural crossfades between keys are handled automatically.
- AutoPad comes with 10 carefully designed pad sounds. Each one provides a unique atmosphere in all 12 keys.
- AutoPad's menu gives you control over crossfade time, two filters, reverb amount, and app volume.
- AutoPad works with Audiobus 3 and Inter App Audio (IAA) so you can run your pads alongside your other IAA-enabled apps using Audiobus 3, AUM, and others!
- AutoPad responds to MIDI! Plug in a MIDI controller or use a MIDI-enabled app to play AutoPad.
- AutoPad features a dark color scheme that is easy on the eyes and performs well on the stage.
- For iPhones SE and 6S and older, AutoPad may only work with Audiobus 3 and IAA while headphones are plugged in. This is a known issue and is unavoidable at this time.
- AutoPad responds to MIDI notes F#3 to F4. Pressing a key has the same effect as tapping a button. It is not necessary to latch or sustain your controller. See in-app manual for more details on AutoPad's MIDI functionality.
What's new in v1.4.1New in AutoPad 1.4.1:
- MIDI bug fixes
- Add menu options that give user ability to disable MIDI, select MIDI input ports, and select MIDI channel
- Add a menu option that prevents AutoPad from shutting down its audio engine when not in use
- Add a manual view to the menu