Discchord Reader Rating: 100% (3)
Dec 08, 2017
Dec 04, 2017
Oct 12, 2017
Oct 02, 2017
Sep 19, 2017
Aug 24, 2017
Jul 26, 2017
Jul 19, 2017
Jul 17, 2017
Jul 12, 2017
Jun 29, 2017
Jun 21, 2017
New App: Free
Jun 13, 2017
Other apps by Novation
iTunes Description:If you love making electronic music, you’ll love Groovebox. Enter an inspiring world of music production on your iPhone & iPad.
Groovebox is a free, beautifully designed music studio app packed with inspiring synths and drum machines. In minutes you’ll be making beats, melodies, and playing with world-class instruments. Expand your own collection with more sounds and instruments available in the store. From the creators of Launchpad, Groovebox helps you produce music on iPhone & iPad.
• A BEATS & SYNTH MUSIC STUDIO
Play with touchable instruments to quickly create your own beats and melodies, or draw in notes. Need inspiration? Groovebox has hundreds of patterns and sounds to get you started. Two powerful synthesisers, designed in partnership with Novation, deliver deep retro basslines and analogue harmonic melodies. The modern drum machine, with expanding drumkit library, will turn Groovebox into your go-to beat production studio.
• SYNTHS DESIGNED WITH NOVATION
Designed in partnership with Novation, legendary synth pioneers, Groovebox packs a world-class sound. Each instrument uses a new powerful synth engine capable of recreating classic warm analogue sounds and rich modern harmonics.
• EASY TO START, DEEP ENOUGH TO MASTER
Groovebox is designed to kick-start ideas, but it has serious features for artists and producers too. The advanced synth parameters* let you sculpt your own sounds. Included iPad mixer, note sequencer, key and scale modes let you control your sound. Build your arrangements with sections. Export your sounds easily to a laptop to produce further. Sync to other apps or a laptop with Ableton Link. Connect using Audiobus, Inter-App Audio and even Export to Ableton Live seamlessly.
• Discover and build ideas - Quickly explore sounds with hundreds of melody and rhythm patterns
• Play touchable instruments - Create your own melodies and beats
• Three powerful instruments - Drumbox, Retrobass and Poly-8
• Build beats - Play drum pads or keys, sequence notes or use patterns
• Arrange your tracks - Simple song-building using sections
• Sound innovation - Synths developed in partnership with synth pioneers Novation
• Expand your sounds - Regular, fresh-content drumpacks, presets and patterns*
• Production-ready sounds - Crafted by world-class sound designers and artists
• Extendable Instruments - Expose more tweakable synth controls
• Sequence your music - Draw notes and build patterns instead of playing them
• Stay in time and key - Choose from any tempo, key or musical scale
• Mix your music - 8-track mixer on iPad. Instrument focus mixer on iPhone.
• Share your music - Easily create a mix of your music to share with others
*Requires In-App Purchase
• Jam with others - Audiobus, Inter-App Audio, Ableton Link and Ableton Export
• Swing - Instantly add swing to your session.
• Ableton Export - Easily send your project to Ableton Live
• Full scale support - All keys and major, minor and modes supported
• Project management - Rename, duplicate and delete
• iPad Pro support - Optimised to use the entire iPad Pro screen
• Send your ideas to a laptop - Batch export your pads as a .zip file, or use Ableton Export
• Bluetooth speaker supported
Groovebox is compatible with iPad 4th Generation, iPad Air 1/2, iPad Pro 9.7/12.9, iPad Mini 2/3/4, iPod Touch 6th Generation, iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus. Supports iOS 10 and iOS 11.
What's new in v1.6.2This update contains a few minor bugfixes.
Turn your ideas into full songs with Sections. Groovebox now uses ‘Song Sections’ to help you build and arrange your ideas quickly and easily. Use instruments and patterns to make ideas. Easily structure your track by adding, duplicating, moving and deleting sections.
- On iPad, a full section view shows you all your sounds
- On iPhone, a simple section view shows you just what you need without cluttering up your screen
- Create, duplicate, delete and reorder sections to create a song
- Layer sounds by copy-pasting patterns between pads on different instruments
We really appreciate your feedback. If you have comments, questions or feature requests, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or ampifymusic.com/survey. If you like Groovebox and have a minute to spare, please review it in the app store. You can also review the app on iPhone from within the in-app menu.