Discchord Reader Rating: Not Enough Votes
Please login or register to rate apps.
This app has not been categorized.
iTunes Description:ChordFlow is a chord sequencer with a unique 4-track polyphonic arpeggiator, extensive chord library, MIDI out and Ableton Link support.
"It is intuitive, educational, inspirational and most of all FUN! From the moment I started the app up, it was a joy to explore." (Jordan Rudess, Dream Theater/Wizdom Music)
Use it as a songwriting tool:
Discover inspiring chord progressions and arpeggiator patterns for your new songs. Try re-harmonizing your existing songs using advanced chords from the library containing 50+ chord types.
Use it as a backing track tool:
Create a chord progression, select a looping mode and practice your solo on your favorite instrument or sing along with ChordFlow.
Use it for live performance:
Prepare multiple sections with different chord progressions and different arpeggiator patterns. Loop a section or a specific chord, jump between sections or chords on the go. Edit arpeggiator patterns while playing to add variation to your performance. Play in sync with other apps using Ableton Link.
- More than 50 chord types available.
- Intuitive tools for drawing arpeggiator sequences.
- 1 to 32 steps arpeggiator
- 4 tracks in a arpeggiator sequence.
- 3 sequencer looping modes: one pass, loop selected, loop all.
- Quantised jumps between sections.
- A song can be split by any number of sections each containing different chords and arpeggiator sequences.
- Songs can be saved on disk.
- MIDI Out to any CoreMIDI compatible app, USB or WI-FI
- Ableton Link support