Discchord Reader Rating: Not Enough Votes
This app has not been categorized.
iTunes Description:ChordFlow is a chord sequencer with a built-in arpeggiator, extensive chord library, MIDI out, Ableton Link and Audiobus support.
"It is intuitive, educational, inspirational and most of all FUN! From the moment I started the app up, it was a joy to explore." (Jordan Rudess, Dream Theater/Wizdom Music)
Use it as a songwriting tool:
Create lovely chord progressions. Draw beautiful arpeggio patterns using simple and intuitive tools. Save your songs for the future inspirations.
Use it as a backing track tool:
Create a chord progression, select a looping mode and practice your solo on your favorite instrument or sing along with ChordFlow.
Use it for live performance:
Prepare multiple sections with different chord progressions and different arpeggiator patterns. Loop a section or a specific chord, jump between sections or chords on the go. Edit arpeggiator patterns while playing to add variation to your performance. Play in sync with other apps using Ableton Link.
- More than 50 chord types available.
- Intuitive tools for drawing arpeggiator sequences.
- 32-step arpeggiator
- 4 tracks in a arpeggiator sequence. Each track can be assigned to the individual MIDI destination/channel.
- 3 sequencer looping modes: one pass, loop selected, loop all.
- Quantised jumps between sections.
- A song can be split by any number of sections each containing different chords and arpeggiator sequences.
- MIDI Out to any CoreMIDI compatible app, USB or WI-FI
- Ableton Link support
- Audiobus support.
What's new in v1.2.0AUDIOBUS 3 SUPPORT!!!
- ChordFlow now provides four Audiobus 3 MIDI sender ports, one per track, and one consolidated port that transmits events from all 4 tracks.
- You can now start and stop ChordFlow using Audiobus control panel buttons.
- You can also use ChordFlow as a Audiobus Audio input in both Audiobus 3 and Audiobus 2.
- Ableton link offset parameter range increased. Now it can be set to values from -500ms to 500ms
- Sequencer performance tuning