Discchord Reader Rating: Not Enough Votes
Please login or register to rate apps.
This app has not been categorized.
iTunes Description:*** Featured in "New Apps We Love" in over 50 countries!! ***
*** "I haven't been able to put this thing down for days" - 9to5Mac ***
*** App of the Week - Stuff.tv ***
KRFT is a new approach to music production and composition. Designed from the ground up with a focus on live experimentation and expressive interactions, KRFT will help inspire you to make music that would normally be out of reach.
KRFT lets you build modular musical surfaces that can be controlled and interpreted on the fly. Recorded loops, custom samples, dials and more can all be controlled by one unified interface allowing for dynamic compositions. This structure lends itself to live play, each performance being unique and instinctive.
Freed from the conventions of standard keyboards – and from dull, regimented grid pads – there’s room for expression and dynamism, continually reinterpreting your track. This workflow allows you create dynamic compositions that would be difficult to create in other music software.
Open the door to new workflows and inspiration.
◆ ◆ ◆
MODULAR MUSIC MAKING
Make your own rules! Want to build a song? Add loops and groups to build a structure. Add drum fills, live effects and filters. Now get jamming!
POWERFUL SOUND ENGINE
A highly optimised and high quality custom sound engine is at the core of KRFT. Choose from 55 Bass presets, 50 Lead Presets, 14 Drum Kits & over 50 Sound Effects to make your creations. Go deeper and tweak filters, effects and more to make the sound your own.
IMPORT, EXPORT & SYNC
Import your own samples and export your recordings. Use KRFT as a source with Inter-App Audio and connect with other devices using Ableton Link.
Rather than writing a song from start to finish, KRFT lets you play and re-interpret your composition, giving you the opportunity to experiment and add flair in real time.
◆ ◆ ◆
Help us build the future of music production. Send your thoughts and ideas to email@example.com and connect with us on Twitter & Instagram @StudioAmplify
What's new in v1.3.0It's all in the details!
- Added 16th triplet & 8th triplet grids in to the matrix
- See note info when changing velocity, length, pitch in matrix
- Now add Labels to your cells to help you remember what they are!
- Added a preset picker list
- Redesigned the Surface Edit/Add Cell menu
- Now you can change the channel a cell points towards
- Also you can turn a Loop or a Fill on/off in edit mode
- Added a simple keyboard/drum preview keyboard to the sound tweaks page to help with tweaking!
- Added Cue Time and Mode to Group settings
- Reworked the keyboard toolbar and added velocity controls
- Now set cue & sync on timelines to 0 for instant fun
- Added a long hold in edit mode to go straight into cel edit
- Note preview toggle
- Metronome toggle
- Now enter custom value of horizontal sliders by tapping on the value
- Fixed gate issue on drums
- Fixed an issue with Ableton Link & swing
- Fixed importing .wav files