Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Dec 21, 2017
Dec 01, 2017
Nov 30, 2017
Nov 29, 2017
Nov 24, 2017
Oct 09, 2017
Oct 06, 2017
Aug 10, 2017
Aug 10, 2017
New App: $9.99
Jul 07, 2017
Other apps by iMusicAlbum
iTunes Description:Synthesizer specially designed for creating and experiments with ambient soundscapes in wide range from noises to melodic instruments and everything in between.
You can construct melodic pads or atonal soundscapes from different kind of built-in or downloaded samples by using all power of multi-layered oscillators, chains of filters and effects, envelope generators and low frequency oscillators. Or just use predefined scenes and creating your own scenes from library of oscillators presets.
Very flexible settings of each module give you a great opportunity for creating unique and colorful sounding from usual instruments or natural samples and adding automated changes and spatial effects for an endless variations. Different ways of assigning screen and MIDI keyboards to the oscillators provide very advanced features to control the sound. The on-screen keyboard is adapted to create special effects and varying the continuous textures and drones.
The Designer tool using the neural network generates new presets based on already existing by adding some random variations and checking the result so that the new preset remains similar to the selected pattern.
● Three independent oscillators.
● Three layers for each oscillator.
● Six voices for each layer.
● Six envelope generators.
● Six low frequency oscillators.
● Separate arpeggiator for each oscillator.
● Designer tool for generate scenes and presets (iPad only).
● General processing of level, balance, LPF, HPF for each layer.
● Three slots for filters and effects after each oscillator.
● Twenty additional selectable filters and effects.
● Set of different kind of filters and effect modules.
● Spatial mixer with two different sound space.
● Screen keyboard adapted for continuous drones and soundscapes.
● Predefined set of keyboard scales and custom scales.
● Full screen, double and split features for screen keyboard.
● Options of screen keyboard for pitch, continuous, modify, velocity.
● Supports for two virtual and two MIDI keyboards at the same time.
● Flexible assigning keyboards and controls to the oscillators.
● Two main effects controls can combine several parameters.
● Uploading samples thru Dropbox, Web access, clipboard.
● Auto and manual tuning of samples with frequency analyzer.
● Set of predefined and ready-to-use scenes and presets.
● Built-in library of samples of instruments, synths, noises, etc.
● Possibility to pack and share scenes and samples as single file.
● Supports loop points and note info in wav files.
● Detailed application description (built-in and PDF file).
● Inter-App audio compatible (with transport and BPM controls).
● Supports Audiobus 3 with "State Saving" and MIDI features.
● Supports Ableton Link.
Recommended at least iPhone 6 / iPad Mini 4 / iPad Air 2 and higher.
You can find more details about SynthScaper on the website:
Overview and demo video:
Preview - http://youtu.be/qqeWdFVfBCg
Preview - http://youtu.be/vyKX0ZfJ_n8
Sound design demo - http://youtu.be/oqCz7ALNhOM
Default scenes demo - http://youtu.be/-pflmiFtHnc
What's new in v1.3In this update added a new tool Designer (only for iPad, for iPhone in the next update) that is intended to automatically generate and tweaking new presets and scenes. With using neural network the Designer generates new presets based on already existing by adding some random variations and checking the result so that the new preset remains similar to the selected pattern.
Also in this update - New scenes, presets and samples, Audiobus SDK updated, Built-in description updated, Minor bugs were fixed.
Designer preview - https://youtu.be/ITI-ErnSBaU