Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Jun 07, 2018
May 18, 2018
May 16, 2018
Jan 31, 2018
Jan 16, 2018
Dec 14, 2017
Dec 02, 2017
Nov 28, 2017
Oct 10, 2017
Aug 30, 2017
Aug 03, 2017
Jun 28, 2017
Jun 21, 2017
May 11, 2017
May 11, 2017
Mar 29, 2017
Mar 24, 2017
Mar 07, 2017
Feb 24, 2017
Jan 11, 2017
Other apps by Joel Kivela
iTunes Description:Dhalang Microtonal Groovebox is a standalone music software accessible use of alternative tuning systems in electronic music composition, production and performance. Dhalang offers internal synthesizers and samplers with multitrack mixing and effecting possibilities that can be controlled with internal sequencers, touch screen or standard MIDI input. In addition to it’s traditional multitrack piano roll editing and sequencing, Dhalang also features several generative and algorithmic methods for more experimental sequencing of ((micro)tonal) music.
Features in short:
- Various preset tuning systems and scales with a custom tuning editor.
- Analog-style, physically modelled, additive and FM method monophonic and polyphonic synths,
- Audio sample player with mini granulizer and audio data auto-segmentation.
- Piano roll and control automation sequencers.
- Algorithmic/generative sequencers: vector, matrix and particle.
- Mixer with four stereo buses and many sound effects.
- Offline and online rendering to stereo file.
- MIDI file import and export.
- Dropbox file transfer interface.
- Audiobus and IAA multi port support.
- Ableton Link support.
- Audiocopy support.
- iOS document interaction between apps.
- Internal filesystem with basic operations.
- Realtime MIDI input and output.
- IAA MIDI support.
- Network synchronisation of various cross-platform Dhalang instances.
- Many UI colour themes and support for various languages.
iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro.
iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro.
for more detailed information and examples, visit http://www.hypertonal.net/dhalang
What's new in v4.5Fixed online renderer crashes and buffer glitch.