Discchord Reader Rating: Not Enough Votes
Please login or register to rate apps.
Google Play Description:The most powerful multitrack audio recording studio on Android with support for over 250 USB audio/MIDI interfaces (*) ! Produce an entire song or record your ideas, play virtual instruments, add drum patterns, edit audio and MIDI with unlimited undo/redo, mix, add real-time effects, automate and a lot more! An entire music studio in a small package.
The use of MIDI instruments is now included in the price (previously, an in-app purchase was required)!
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing
• Drum pattern editor
• Low latency and multichannel recording/playback using a USB audio interface (*)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction for track synchronisation
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Punch in/out
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks
• Unlimited number of groups
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable multitrack digital audio workstation (DAW) that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine, almost for free!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to expand your studio:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here https://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer
• Loop/sample packs
• Soundfont packs
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Free trial version of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either a USB audio interface or a headset.
What's new in v4.4.7* Improved range editing on the time line: a short tap now clears an existing range and a long-tap opens a pop-up menu to paste the range (next to the possibility of pressing the Paste button).
* Specific note off events are now sent on stop for USB MIDI tracks, which helps for MIDI devices which do not support the 'All notes off' event.
* Added 'Follow us on Facebook/Twitter' options to the More menu.
* When playback/recording failed to start, the project button could stay disabled. Solved.