What's new in Poison-202 v2.0:• Audiobus support added with state-saving;
• XFM modulation engine improved: cleaner XFM-modulated sound achieved;
• XFM modulation is now interpolated (smooth changes, no micro-steps) when controlling it with Modulation Wheel;
• bug fixed that could cause issues with certain hosts with large audio buffer size (e.g. Multitrack Studio app);
• fix: some factory patches were transposed to normal pitch;
• new Poison-202 app icon;
• new factory bank with 100 patches added: Essentials Soundpack by Fabio Ribeiro - Brazilian producer and keyboardist with the band "Remove Silence". The collection contains lots of classic sounds from the 70's and 80's, modern and evolving textures, leads, basses, pads and sound effects. It also contains some famous patches from artists such as Rick Wakeman, Pink Floyd, Uriah Heep, Black Sabbath, Triumvirat, and more;
• plus, special opportunity for all current Poison-202 users to get 50% discount coupon to buy the newly released VSTi/AU version of Poison-202 for Mac!
Doug Woods demos the new AUv3 effects Warm Distortion and Resonator by Aleksandar Mlazev.
Please help support thesoundtestroom by becoming a Patreon for as little as $1 a month.
You will also have access to exclusive Patreon only content and videos.
If you would like to make a donation to help support me and Jo you can use this easy link below.
Many many thanks for your support.
Check Out Doug Woods And Colin Powell At Bandcamp Too If You Like Progressive Rock
ChordUp and Clawtar developer Dmitry Klochkov released ChordFlow, a seriously impressive looking 4-track polyphonic chord sequencer. Using a library of chords, you can quickly draw in new chord progressions, and it features a sophisticated sequencer with loop and solo functions.
ChordFlow arrives with MIDI out and Ableton Link support!
ChordFlow iTunes Description:ChordFlow is a chord sequencer with a unique 4-track polyphonic arpeggiator, extensive chord library, MIDI out and Ableton Link support.
Use it as a songwriting tool:
Discover inspiring chord progressions and arpeggiator patterns for your new songs. Try re-harmonizing your existing songs using advanced chords from the library containing 50+ chord types.
Use it as a backing track tool:
Create a chord progression, select a looping mode and practice your solo on your favorite instrument or sing along with ChordFlow.
Use it for live performance:
Prepare multiple sections with different chord progressions and different arpeggiator patterns. Loop a section or a specific chord, jump between sections or chords on the go. Edit arpeggiator patterns while playing to add variation to your performance. Play in sync with other apps using Ableton Link.
- More than 50 chord types available.
- Intuitive tools for drawing arpeggiator sequences.
- 1 to 32 steps arpeggiator
- 4 tracks in a arpeggiator sequence.
- 3 sequencer looping modes: one pass, loop selected, loop all.
- Quantised jumps between sections.
- A song can be split by any number of sections each containing different chords and arpeggiator sequences.
- Songs can be saved on disk.
- MIDI Out to any CoreMIDI compatible app, USB or WI-FI
- Ableton Link support
Here is a fairly impressive demo of the app in action with Ableton Link. There are a few more demos on Dmitry's YouTube Channel.
Arthur Kerns released midiFILTr-PG Probability Gate MIDI Effect. Unlike his previous midiFILTr apps, which were designed specifically for Volca interactions, midiFILTr-PG is a general purpose MIDI Effect for Audiobus 3 and CoreMIDI. The app will mute incoming MIDI signals based on probabilities.
midiFILTr-PG Probability Gate MIDI Effect iTunes Description:midiFILTr-PG is a Probability Gate MIDI effect designed for Audiobus 3 but also usable with CoreMIDI. midiFILTr-PG listens to MIDI input and based on random chance mutes some of the incoming notes to make a busy, repetitive stream of notes a little more interesting and sparser. It has four modes:
Gate Mode - One set percentage to be muted for all notes. Also includes Gate On Repeats (when a note passes through unmuted, also pass through X more notes after) and Gate Off Repeats (when a note does not pass through the gate, also mute the next X notes) to make things a little more interesting.
Note Mode - Each note in the scale (C, C#, D etc) has its own percentage chance to mute incoming notes.
Sequencer Mode - Every eight notes has a different percentage chance to be muted. Can also change the sequence length to be less than eight.
Thru Mode - Nothing is muted, normally not used but there if you need it.
If midiFILTr-PG is inserted as an Audiobus 3 MIDI effect it should be setup and work automatically. If you wish to use it without Audiobus you can toggle the CoreMIDI input and output and use it that way.