CREATELEX make a lot of shit apps and aren't above violating other developer's I.P. to do it, as seen in this app that uses the FL Studio logo in the icon. Yesterday they released BeatMakerHD 2, which is obviously intended to siphon sales from BeatMaker 2. They may succeed at that because they've included Audiobus support here so these shitlords are featured on the Audiobus page.
I'm just posting this to make it abundantly clear that these guys have nothing to do with BeatMaker 2 and you shouldn't give them money, so I have not included links to them here.
BeatMakerHD 2 - Beat Maker App iTunes Description:We are excited to release this App.
Music Industries Top Mastered Producers Sequencers DrumMachine,
Easily Create and record Your Beats using BeatMakerHD2
Combination of Drum Kits from your Top Hip-hop, DubStep, Pop, House, Trap, Techno Producers.
* DRUM MACHINE:
- 128 trigger pads: 32 pads over 8 banks
- Control sound parameters on individual mute,
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM
- AudioBus - Combine all your music apps
- Share your music with Soundcloud
- Record, draw, arrange and patterns along the timeline to build your beats
- Add your own sounds
- Loop tempo editor
- Sound Back included
- Native iPhone interfaces, Retina display
- Transfer files from/to your computer via iTunes Download and upload sounds.
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud account.
Follow Us www.Twitter.com/CreateLex