Wednesday, June 21, 2017 by Tim Webb
AudioShare, from Kymatica, was updated for the first time since January 2016! Today's update adds high quality Bluetooth Audio, new audio formats, and Audiobus 3!
What's new in AudioShare v2.7.4:
• Allow high quality Bluetooth Audio (A2DP) and AirPlay output.
• Add setting for M4A AAC bitrate.
• Add M4A ALAC (Apple Lossless) format.
• Only check for old trash once a week.
• Auto-play next file when using preview-play button in Library (if LOOP is not enabled).
• Improve info about opened file (lossless, bit rate, etc).
• Update to Audiobus SDK 3.
• Update to AudioCopy SDK 3.4
• Switched to new Dropbox API 2.
• Hopefully fix rare Trash crash.
• Fixes for sample rate adaption.
• Improve Music Library import.
• Various minor tweaks and fixes.