Davy Wentzler continues to roll out some big updates for the iOS version of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio! This update focuses on AUv3 parameter automation. There are also tidbits in here for ROLI products and MPE in general.
What's new in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio v2.0.4:* When pressing Auto, the automation lanes for busses are now displayed as well and can be edited
* The automation lanes now show a horizontal dotted line for the default value of the selected parameter
* Parameters for AUv3 instruments can now be recorded (touch automation)
* Added ‘Paste’ to relevant pop-up menus in Scroll mode for faster pasting without having to go into Range mode
* Control Change value lines are now drawn thicker
* Added an option to the Settings to activate drum pad velocity where the vertical tap position in a drum pad determines the velocity/volume
* Channel pressure and pitch bend events are now only added if there is no other such event around that time
* The piano roll editor now draws a center line for pitch bend and pitch bend events are now snapped to the center
* Channel pressure and pitch bend events can now be both created and edited in Draw mode
* Added ‘Convert to instrument track’ option for MIDI tracks
* When selecting Seaboard or Lightpad Block as MIDI input, ‘Keep channel information’ is turned on automatically
* The AudioUnit interface entry was not displayed in the More menu of a drum pattern track for small phones. Solved.
* The MIDI channel on output of instrument tracks was forced to one channel which would cause problems with MPE. Solved.
* Fixed an issue with the virtual keyboard where a key release would stop other keys from moving
* Solved an issue with range display on MIDI clips
* Solved a problem with note off events not being sent on the correct channel after pressing stop, causing stuck notes.
* Solved a problem with MIDI playback in loop mode
* Solved an issue with importing files with UTF8 encoding
* Solved a crash with AudioBus