A whole bunch of apps just went on sale today! This isn't the usual riff-raff either, these are all quality apps! I can't figure out a nonsensical historic day to base these sales on, but Arpeggionome mentions the Winter Music Conference going on in Miami.
In this video I'm trying to use the Lemur app on my iPad to control my Doepfer A-106-5 module in my Eurorack.
So basically the A-106-5 is receiving CV from my Expert Sleepers ES-3 (which is receiving data from the Silent Way plugin on my mac via lightpipe). The Lemur app is connected to my mac and it's mapped to Silent Way's parameters.
Kinda cool, kinda nerdy.
Werkbench developer Bolasol has been having a lot of fun with Yonac's new miniSynth 2, so he put together this demo of both apps working together in Audiobus. The actual jamming starts at about 2 minutes in and is very good if you like moody-synthy music!
BeatMaker 2 got an update to the way it handles recordings and Audiobus, including latency compensation!
What's new in 2.4.5
- Audio recordings are compensated with audio and MIDI latency
- The audio latency setting is back (256 to 1024 frames)
- Audio recordings are now saved in a "Recordings" directory
- Audio recordings are now named after their bus/Audiobus app name
- Updated Audiobus SDK to 1.0.1
- Fix behavior of background mode when Audiobus is connected
- Fix a bug that would occur when recording while a sample was being edited
- Fix a bug that would occur when duplicating an audio track while sequencer was playing