Less than a month after release, Magellan has a big first update! This addresses user requests and more. Here's just the highlights.
- Integrated MIDI Out with the arps, chordmaker and the sequencer. Can now control other MIDI apps and devices using these Magellan modules.
- WIST Integration: use Magellan in sync with WIST compatible apps on other iOS devices. Operate Magellan as master or slave, and set target or source individually for each arp and the sequencer.
- LFO tempo syncing, with 16 note values to choose from, including dotted and triplet notes
- Added "Fx Source Latch" preference under the "Prefs" panel: allows user to specify FX Source selection behaviour when loading presets or switching the foregrounded synth engine.
- Automatic BPM detection for external clock syncing
- Preset "INIT" feature in the Preset Browser: use INIT to clear synth parameters to start programming a new patch from scratch
- Added "Save Changes" button in the Preset Browsers: use to save changes to current preset without re-entering preset name.
- Sustain pedal support on MIDI CC 64
I remember reading someone requesting the Initialize Patch feature, so they've got you covered! I'm particularly impressed with the MIDI out from the Arp, Chordmaker, and even the sequencer. Here is a demo video Yonac put out to show it off.