Reader Hoyas79 let me know that MINT.io has removed the "Premium Upgrade" IAP in the latest update. Previously it was a free app, but to unlock all of the features you had to cough up $5. Now the IAP is gone and the app is just $5 as a flat fee.
This is great news for everyone who had previously installed the app, when it was free, because you've automatically been upgraded with access to the full thing!
What's new in 1.1:
- MIDI record along with .WAV
- Hardware MIDI support (no virtual MIDI yet)
- Background play supported (while audio is running)
- Select FX matrix, new FX: Phaser
- Global Load / Save Session (16 Slots)
- Fixed bug with some .WAV files not playing
- Improved "Slide" Function in Synth
- Replaced 6 instruments in Vibes
- Additional bugfixes
- No "Premium mode" (the app is now paid-only)