Qneo's Voice Synth got a whole bunch of new features over the weekend, including background and Audiobus support!
What's new in VoiceSynth 3.0:
- Background and inter-app audio with Audiobus input, effect and output slot
- Sampler with unlimited duration record/import, pinch & zoom, hold, extensive trigger methods
- Audio Route settings panel with noise gate, input & output mute/volume, engine clear and bypass
- Pro settings panel with keyboard hold/polyphonic, disable intro sound, allow live mode always and auto-extend panels
- 4" retina graphics
- VoiceOver support
- Auto engine sleep to save battery power
- Stroboscopic vocoder gating to sample and hold your voice spectrum live, with 10 new "STROBO" factory presets
- Small improvements in Repeat Mode response, Robot Vocoder fricatives clarity, channel selectivity of stereo Audio Docks
Here's an excellent Voice Synth video featuring some insidious modular KrautStep by The Klirrfaktor.