This week's Sweet Water iOS Update looks at Geo Synthesizer and the Blue Mikey Digital microphone.
Sunsine Audio has released a second preset pack for Magellan, Explorer 2. This is actually the third Sunsine Audio pack, since Magellan came with a free pack from Sunsine!
Sunsine Audio is proud to announce another set of 64 new presets for Magellan from Yonac Inc. Explorer 2 utilizes full XY pad support for all presets, enabling easy and interesting variation in sound and texture. Contains basses, leads, pads, and arpeggiation sequences.
*Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.*Format:
- 64 presets
- 1 .yban bank file
- Easy Installation Instructions
There is a Free Preview Pack you can download and nice video demo!
Synthtopia brings word of a new Universal app from the maker of Synthicity itself.
Ellipsynth is a polyphonic real-time granular synthesis instrument for iOS devices.
Granular synthesis is a technique where sound is broken up into little pieces and played at different speeds. When this is applied to a recording, you can alter the speed at which it plays independently of its pitch. Ellipsynth uses granular synthesis to achieve real time polyphonic manipulation of sounds.
Ellipsynth can play up to 32 voices simultaneously, depending on its sample rate and the speed of your device.
Here’s an audio preview of Ellipsynth:
iPhone instrument tuning app, Tuner - MTools, is on sale for just $1 today!
Sine180 Corporation has a history of 15 years in designing Chromatic Tuner. Our company has designed many Chromatic Tuners for famous and independent brands for different purpose, such as for pointer and for piano. With the most advanced sound tuning technology in the world, this is the first time that our company designs our own brand—tuner app. After testing on hundreds of instruments, we now specially recommend MTOOLS, which works perfectly for majority of instruments.
The following is the unique features of MTOOLS:
- Cover a wide range of pointer indicating and rapidly tuning.
- Test by STROBO pointer stripe; you can visually note the tiny sound change, even within 0.1 cent.
- Observe the device statue in combination of signal and cent volatility curve, and directly see the stability change of chord.
- Three level of anti-noise settings. The lowest anti-noise ability can realize the short tone detection of 0.1s. The highest anti-noise ability can accurately detect the standard pitch even in the 4 times baseband amplitude murmurs.
- Three accuracy options: 0.1 cent /1 cent /3 cents.
- Three input modes: microphone/ pickup/Bluetooth.