Rheyne teamed up with DJ Tech Tools to do an article on using iOS Apps for both production and performance.
Accompanying the article is this video from Rheyne, with lots of new video monitors to really show off the app action!
Rheyne and DJTT teamed up to make a great article about the best iOS performance/production apps out there - read and enter to win these apps: http://www.djtechtools.com/2013/06/09/great-apps-for-live-producing-performance-on-ios/
- MIDI Fighter 3D
- KMI 12-step (not shown)
- iPad running Physynth, displayed on left monitor
- iPad running Animoog, receiving MIDI wirelessly from the MF3D(displayed on center monitor)
- iPad running Lemur, wirelessly controlling Ableton Live (displayed on right monitor)
- iPod Touch running Sunrizer
- Native Instruments Kontakt and Massive
- PreSonus 1818VSL connected to a Macbook Pro running Ableton Live