Wolfgang continues to taunt us! This teaser is juicy though. Hit the 720p switch on the embed and pause it frame by frame.
Rampant speculation follows:
- 0:01 - 3D visualization, but underneath it is some zig-zagging path on a grid.
- 0:02 - We see the grid and a user customizing the path.
- 0:03 - Audio 1 and Audio 2 labels in the top right; two different audio paths?
- 0:04 - A pop-out shows the value of a control to the side, so you can see it under your finger.
- 0:05 - The label "Draw" is above both panels on the left showing the same wave. The bottom is in partials; like additive synths.
- 0:06 - Holy shit! Is each square on the grid a different wave? This is like Draw Your Own Animoog!
- 0:07 - A lot of presets, made managable in banks.
- 0:08 - DUDE! The path/grid screen definitely has a cursor similar to Animoog.
- 0:09 - Recording and playback pop-up.
- 0:10 - Demonic Possession.
- 0:11 - Envelope G1. We saw an Envelope W1 in the preview screenshot. Labeling like this indicates a lot of envelopes.
- 0:12 - Making a path on the grid.
Wow! The inventor of wavetable synthesis is really coming to iPad!