Algoriddim's djay app has been updated with Audiobus support! Following GarageBand, this is one of the most absurdly popular music apps and quite an addition to the Audiobus portfolio. The iPad version is still 75% off!
What's New (Both versions):
- Introducing Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps!
- "Shuffle" setting is now also applied to Automix Queue
- Pause audio when disconnecting headphones or dock audio
- Gain is no longer reset when "Reset EQ" setting is off
- Allow sliding crossfader up after tapping to leave it centered
- Improved handling of iOS audio system errors
- Improved caching
- Improved Vestax Spin 2 mapping: allow tempo fine-adjust using Shift & +/– buttons
- Changed ION iDJ 2 Go jog wheels to scratch during playback (the previous pitch-bend behavior can be enabled using "Jog Pitch Bend Mode" in the MIDI settings)
- Fixed audio distortion when using Key Lock with Bluetooth audio
- Fixed lock screen audio controls starting both turntables
- Fixed possible crash when editing Automix Queue while Automix is active
- Bug fixes, performance and stability improvements
For those of you that are unfamiliar with djay, here's a short tutorial from Kenny Yong.
Bastus Trump's Orphion instrument now supports Virtual MIDI and offers an Editor as a $2 IAP. It is also on sale, so if you don't already have it you can pick it up with the IAP for the regular price of the app alone!
What's new in 1.5:
Introducing Orphion Editor (availible as upgrade):
• Create and share your own custom pad layouts
• Download new pad layouts from Orphion Universe
Support for Virtual MIDI
There is also a demo video for the new Editor feature.