Several apps joined the two major real-time audio protocols, including CMP Grand Piano which was previously only on JACK.
This is an interesting development as CMP Grand Piano is brought to us by Crudebyte, the makers of JACK for iOS.
What's new in Galileo v1.1:
- Inter-App Audio: use Galileo as an instrument plugin with Inter-App hosts (iOS 7)
- Completely updated & tested for iOS 7!
- Inter-App Audio MIDI support
- Dedicated drum & horn acceleration parameters for the rotary cabinet simulator
- Selectable rotary drum operation mode (BOTH: drum rotor works in both Slow & Fast modes; FAST: drum rotor works in Fast mode only; OFF: drum rotor is always off)
- Keyclick Tone parameter to adjust keyclick tonality (organ panel)
- Other improvements
What's new in CMP Grand Piano v1.7.10:
Support for iOS 7. Support for Apple's "Inter-App Audio" system (requires iOS 7) for streaming audio & MIDI between other apps. Fix: "Delete Song" button did not work under certain conditions. Increased overall volume.
What's new in Arturia iMini v1.2:
Improved iOS 7 support including InterApp Audio!
What's new in RD4 - Groovebox v2.0.1:
- Audiobus support added
- Updated to iOS 7