Both versions of Dhalang Microtonal Groovebox were updated with new EQ and automation functions, available on each instrument track and bus.
What's new in Dhalang MG v2.5:New:
- Instrument tracks have now individual 3 band EQ units.
- Instrument tracks have "Functions" that automate and beat-synchronise mute/solo changes and volume fades.
- Buses have 3 band EQ units with configurable middle frequency.
- Buses have various effect routing configurations.
- Buffered online render added to iOS version (red switch on main out).
- Audiobus and IAA multiple port output fixed and tested to work 100%. Also port icons with channel part names.
- Sampler segment playing logic fixed.
- Bug fixes in matrix sequencer and state machine logic.
- Stability fixes on app starting and project loading.
- Volume faders made more smoother (can affect previously saved project settings).
- Mixer channel solo and mute states saved to project file.
- Matrix MIDI file importing fixed to survive file anomalies.
- Offline render fixed.